Friday, June 29, 2007

Anniversary Party

After much preparation, it was finally time for my Grandparent's Anniversary party! I thought it went really well! Everything looked great, we had lots of food, the real cakes turned out great and lots of people came!! My Grandparents really seemed to have a good time! It was so much fun to visit with out of town family! Our kids loved playing with old friends and making some new ones. As everyone probably remembers I made a paper wedding cake and album for the party. I posted a picture of how they looked set up at the party on my stamp blog: http://www.stampingspot.blogspot.com/ Here is a picture of my cute Grandparents at the party:

Three days later my Grandpa celebrated his birthday (I won't post his age!) what a busy week they had!!!


No comments: