Friday, December 28, 2007

Pictures of Christmas

Here are some pictures of stuff I did for Christmas!! I made this bear outfit for my aunt:
This is what a disaster my kitchen table looked like the week before Christmas:

These are the hanging bear welcome signs all finished:
These are some little chickens I painted for my Aunt's kitchen, she loves chickens:
These are some bunny cookie jars I painted for my aunt and cousin:
This is my bunny holding his new Christmas tree:
I made these little bracelets for some pre-teen girls who helped out with the breast cancer walk this previous November in California. I am going to making more to sell and will donate all the proceeds to the breast cancer walk this next November. The three charms are a shoe (for the walk), the pink ribbon and the heart with pink ribbon:
This is how I packaged the little bracelets. It is a little pink bag with a tag I stole for my good friend, Mary. LOL I literally copied her idea exactly and she was nice enough to share some of her paper with me! I am not sure what line it is from:
I tried making some cinammon apples for Christmas! They were easy to make and fun. I got the recipe from the Betty Crocker cookbook. The only thing I didn't like was I thought they were going to be more like caramel apples. They are actually more like suckers though! Tee hee I should have paid attention that you cook the cinammon sauce to hard crack stage! Silly me! This picture was while they were drying before I wrapped them! I wrapped them in cello bags and ribbon:

No comments: