Sunday, February 4, 2007

Spongebob's House!

Today I grabbed a whole pineapple to cut up for smoothies. My three year old saw it and exclaimed "I want to see Spongebob!". For anyone who doesn't know, Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the see! I kind of giggled and started cutting the pineapple up! I cut the top and the bottom off and she got this horrified look on her face, stared at the pineapple and asked "Where is Spongebob!! Don't cut him!". My kids loved drinking Spongebob's house after it was all done.

This is what I put in my smoothie and it turned out pretty good!

1 cup coconut milk

2 cups orange juice

2 cups cut up Spongebob house (fresh pineapple)

1 banana

2 spoonfuls of plain yogurt

I stuck it in my blender (you may want to have a large blender or cut the recipe in half). I blended for two-three minutes to make sure all the pineapple was smooth!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love kids' imagination! We should have more of that!!
I'll try to make some of that "Spongebob's house", it sounds really good!!

Bev Wilson said...

You forgot the fun juice.