Sunday, February 25, 2007

Twilight and New Moon

So in the last couple of weeks I have read two books!! Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. They were very interesting! The first one, Twilight, I didn't get really into it until half way through! I enjoyed it though and the ending for it was very suspensful! You had to go buy the second in the series, New Moon, right away to see what happens to Bella. Overall I liked the second one a little better. It gets a little far fetched in places, but the first one isn't plausible anyways. The ending of this one was a little slower...after finishing it you weren't as anxious to get the third book! Which is good and bad...good because it doesn't come out until September-ish and that is a long time to wait if you are inpatient like me! Overall they were fun books to read! They are super fictional, but there were some fun characters!

1 comment:

Eve said...

I am participating in a Twilight Tuesday stamping challenge. Check out the details here:
http://thisisbliss838.blogspot.com/2008/10/twilight-tuesday-inspiration-challenge.html
Kindly,
~Eve