Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Who Doesn't Love A Puppy?!












The puppies are five weeks old this week! Only six more days and they will be ready to find good homes! I didn't think I would be sad when they left...but I am realizing now I just might!! I really won't miss all the puppy mess, but how could you not miss the cute little balls of fur!? They had their first trip outside on Sunday! They really had a good time and it really wore them out! They loved to run and check stuff out! They were fascinated by the little bit of snow left on the ground! Some of them walked through it and some of them just laid in it! Must be a dog thing!! They met Dad for the first time since they were born and they though he was pretty fascinating and likewise!! When Dad barked at Mom, Shysa, the puppies ran with their tails between their legs! Yelping the whole way! Apparently he sounds pretty tough! The individual guy above is Louey! I am a little partial to him! I think I will cry when he leaves!! The left picture is them after their big adventure! They were worn out and ready to go in! The middle picture is all, but one puppy, lined up and posing for their photo shoot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are really cute!!

Bev Wilson said...

The puppies are adorable! Wish I could have one.